February 15, 2010

My Beloved....

Lord Jesus thank you for all you have done for me, I am eternally gratefull. Just the thought of you on the cross breaks my heart in two. To know that You was thinking of even me at that time... Instead of yourself You was thinking of the ones whom You love...

In John 17:24 you are thinking of the one You love, instead of the time to come in the near future and the agony that You know would be... You was thinking of the one You love... Your desire was for her to be with You... Your bride... I am so happy to be part of that beautiful object of Your affection...

Its so hard to believe that somehow in the midst of this life that I live here on earth just as good as a million miles from You in heaven, somehow I have obtained the affection of the creator of heaven and earth. For some crazy reason You love me....

I love You

No comments:

Post a Comment