February 18, 2010

Amazing Love....

Psalm 139:17 amazes me Lord.... just to think about how You spend all your time which is nothing like my time.... but none the less thinking about the one you love... even I am on your mind @ all times... I guess that IS love... I love You so much, just knowing that there is someone who loves me that will never hurt me, never let me down... You are so wonderful and I am so happy to be part of your bride! I worship You I lift up the precious name of Jesus! Son & God... You are everything... Father if you are the sun then Jesus you are the sunshine.... Holy Spirit you are one side of the triangle and Jesus you are one side and Father God you are the other side.... Thank You for your unfailing love and tremendous faithfulness!!! Make me stronger everyday in your love, I desire more of You.
Hear my prayer and I am careful to ask it in the precious name of Jesus

eternally yours
HaDaSsAh

No comments:

Post a Comment