February 17, 2010

Jesus You are worthy!

Lord You are worthy of all our praise! I lift up the beautiful name of Jesus! You are so good to me and there is nothing that I can offer You but my adoration and love for You.... Thank You Father for sending Your Son... I praise You! You are wonderful and greatly loved in my eyes! Help me to be a living testimony for Your son Jesus! Help me to spread His love, flow thru me and let your light shine thru.... Help me to uncover some of the mysteries of God for some people who hunger to know answers concerning Him... Help me introduce Him to them.... I know there are many who hunger to know You but dont know the first thing about You... like I didnt a few short years ago... Help me to let them know that Jesus loves them & His desire is to have a relationship with them..... there are no words for how much I love You Jesus. In Jesus precious name I ask for your to hear my prayer...

Until You return,
always yours
Hadassah

No comments:

Post a Comment